FCS F1 – FOUNDATIONS OF FCS
$990.00 – $1,100.00 inc. GST
Earlybird Price available until 2 months prior to course date.
Lecturer – Brian Tuckey
Foundations of “Fascial Counterstrain” (FCS) is your entry level course into the amazing world of neuro-fascial dysfunction. This course, which acts as the pre-requisite for the recently developed FCS series, will provide students with the skills necessary to complete the FCS curriculum and approximately 10 selected techniques from each course in the fascial series: FCS VC-Viscera, FCS AR-Arterial System, FCS LV-Lymphatic-Venous, FCS N1-Nervous System, and Musculoskeletal system part 1. In addition to the physiological rationale behind FCS, students will be carefully instructed in the FCS “Cranial Scan” which allows for instant diagnostic information regarding every system of the human body. Students will leave this class with the ability to treat a wide variety of structures such as the epidural veins, visceral ligaments, radicular arteries, the sympathetic chain, and even multiple branches of the Vagus nerve. You may be aware that techniques exist to treat dysfunction outside of the musculoskeletal system. Become one of those rare practitioners who can assess and treat ALL systems. Change lives, not just symptoms, become a Fascial Counterstrain practitioner.
- Physiological Rational of FCS
- Evolution and technical application of FCS
- The FCS cranial scan and labs
- Selected techniques/labs for all 5 fascial systems
- Wind down
- Gain understanding of the physiological rationale behind Fascial Counterstrain
- Understand the concept and symptoms of dysfunction in “fascial systems”
- Gain proficiency in FCS “ Cranial Scan”
- Gain proficiency in approximately 50 selected FCS techniques